Last Activity:08-17-2010 3:34 PM
Posted in thread: Removing Wrought Iron Porch Railings on 05-18-2010 at 02:16 PM
I have two sections of wrought iron porch railing that I'm tired of scraping and painting every
few years. I would like to remove the railings, have them sand blasted and then powder coated
before re ...
- One Word Game
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?