Last Activity:06-02-2009 7:12 PM
Posted in thread: had to break down a door, how to repair splintered wood around lock area? on 06-02-2009 at 06:25 PM
I had to break down a door, and a long piece of the door frame around the lock area almost
completely splintered off, as well as the part of the lock attached to the door came off
(however, it seems t...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question