Last Activity:01-04-2009 12:51 PM
Posted in thread: Square cooktop / round hole on 01-04-2009 at 11:56 AM
... well, not exactly. But the old cooktop was slightly larger than my new cooktop. If I center
the new one exactly I can see about a 1/16" crack on both sides. If I push it all the way to
one side I ...
- What's that smell?
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job