Last Activity:08-01-2008 10:11 AM
Posted in thread: any ideas? on 08-04-2008 at 10:53 AM
I am in the home renovation business – we do Corian countertops. I just did a lot of
construction on my own home, and I am very happy with the way it turned out. The Corian is
non-porous so it’s easy ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs