Last Activity:08-26-2008 12:02 PM
Posted in thread: take plaster off walls?? on 08-26-2008 at 01:10 PM
Thank you soo much! I'll have to try that. As for my work cut out for me that will be going to
my father in-law. He refuses to let me even paint unless I do it anyways. I'll probably be
Posted in thread: take plaster off walls?? on 08-26-2008 at 11:02 AM
okay my Fiance's ex wife put a bunch of plaster on our bathroom wall and did a HORRIBLE job at
it and i have it on the baseboards where she didn't wipe it off and everything. I think she was
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help