- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-30-2012 1:20 PM
Likes Given: 1
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: replacing cast iron drain pipe on 01-13-2013 at 04:04 PM
To nealtw~cleanened out all the Gunk-found old clay pipe, hole never got anymore water so
filled with peagravel for now, not wanting to seal totally in case of future problems! Thanks
for your help! m...
Posted in thread: replacing cast iron drain pipe on 12-30-2012 at 11:18 AM
After replacing all galvenized and cast iron pipes a drainage pipe for kitchen (now replaced)
was removed-shortly afterwards where it was cut off at base the concrete around it collapsed
and we now fi...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?