- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-02-2009 6:38 PM
Posted in thread: Fresh-air intake question on 11-02-2009 at 05:38 PM
Question...why do builders still use this type of system? High efficiency furnaces have been
around for what, 25 years? Combustion air comes in via PVC, and is exhausted via a matching
vent pipe. No n...
Posted in thread: Fresh-air intake question on 10-30-2009 at 09:53 PM
Ryan, our home in Edmonton, AB Canada was built in 2003/2004 and has a near identical setup to
yours - two 6" fresh air intakes, one to the cold air return portion and another to a
combustion pot that...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question