Last Activity:04-05-2010 9:54 AM
Posted in thread: What is this thing in my basement on 04-06-2010 at 06:51 AM
Bud- I do heat with oil. Speedbump- It makes sense that a pump was bolted there at some point.
This "pit" you see in my basement floor is at the lowest point, all water drains to this area.
I'm also n...
Posted in thread: What is this thing in my basement on 04-05-2010 at 08:54 AM
Hi-Thanks again for helping me ID this thing in my basement. It's dry and I've cleaned it up a
bit --I've attached better photos. The bolted on plate is definitely thicker than I thought. I
have room ...
Posted in thread: What is this thing in my basement on 04-01-2010 at 04:34 PM
Thanks guys--As soon as the water subsides a bit, I'll try drilling a small hole as you
suggest. If nothing squirts out then I'll feel pretty safe trying to remove the cap. I'll post
back here what I ...
Posted in thread: What is this thing in my basement on 04-01-2010 at 07:31 AM
Hi Guys-I have something installed in a 6" deep well in my basement floor that I can't
identify. I'm assuming it's an old pump of some sort, but there is no electrical service to it
that I can see. I'...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring