Last Activity:06-13-2009 8:57 PM
Posted in thread: Removing Carpeted Step into Bathtub on 06-13-2009 at 09:11 PM
I am going to re carpet the master bedroom/bath area. I am considering removing the ugly worn
out carpeted step into the tub in my master bathroom. I would like the side of the tub to be
flush, I'll h...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help