Last Activity:06-03-2007 2:27 PM
Posted in thread: how to install a window A/C unit on a sideways sliding window on 06-03-2007 at 01:28 PM
I need to install a window A/C unit on a sideways sliding window. The window must be open to do
this. The A/C unit sits at the bottom, leaving the entire top part of the window open (and
unable to be ...
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete