Last Activity:01-03-2012 10:33 PM
Posted in thread: Tile on concrete flooring preparation on 12-26-2011 at 09:00 AM
Not get go off topic but since the sump pump was something we were researching and you seem to
know about installing them.... My husband was going to put the sump pump in the area that got
the most wa...
Posted in thread: Tile on concrete flooring preparation on 12-25-2011 at 04:22 PM
There is no sump pump in the basement. This is a solid concrete home built in 1939. They didn't
have any water problems so they didn't think they needed a sump pump. We are considering
putting one in ...
Posted in thread: Tile on concrete flooring preparation on 12-23-2011 at 09:26 PM
Well I should have explained a little more. The reason we took up the carpet as we have had
terrential rains for many weeks. We have never had the family room get wet before. But with the
ground so sa...
Posted in thread: Tile on concrete flooring preparation on 12-20-2011 at 11:34 PM
We just took up 50 year old vinyl tile off of our basement concrete floor. Under the tile was a
black glue/adhesive that won't come off. We even used a commercial strength adhesive remover
but it didn...
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding