Last Activity:02-13-2012 5:01 PM
Posted in thread: kitchen counters and not straight walls on 02-12-2012 at 11:00 AM
I'm having a hard time visualizing how that would look. Would some areas the backplash look
like it is 1" thick and other areas up to 2" thick? I haven't decided what to replace the
counters with yet....
Posted in thread: kitchen counters and not straight walls on 02-11-2012 at 06:23 PM
The previous homeowner did a lot of shoddy improvements to the house. When we removed the
wallpaper in the kitchen, we realized that it hid that the wall is so uneven/wavy that there
are 1" wide gaps ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill