Last Activity:04-21-2013 11:29 AM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: basement floor drain floating plug and stand pipe issue on 04-21-2013 at 08:16 AM
Good morning all, I have a floating plug and also a stand pipe for our 4" (clay pipe, I think)
floor drain in our basement. However, with the recent rains, I noticed that neither closes the
Posted in thread: house indoor sewer smell on 02-25-2013 at 08:26 PM
Thanks but I do not think it is gas. Will check it again, though...
Posted in thread: house indoor sewer smell on 02-25-2013 at 08:00 PM
The floor drain has a trap, and we have been filling it, too.... drain hole for the water
heater leads to the French drain that leads to the sump / sump pump. I smelled the sump and it
does not smell ...
Posted in thread: house indoor sewer smell on 02-25-2013 at 04:42 PM
Hi all,We have a finished basement in our house with a shower/bathroom, a sink, basement floor
drain and washer/dryer. In the last five years, we have never had any sewer smell in the
basement. We kee...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair