Last Activity:09-27-2005 9:31 AM
Posted in thread: Fixing grout on 09-27-2005 at 08:34 AM
Hi all,Hopefully this is a simple question.The toilet in my house had been not sealed properly
and was leaking (just a little bit) of water. Now after 3 months it has left the grout by the
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Getting rid of mosquitos