Last Activity:05-03-2011 6:15 PM
Posted in thread: Bang 4 Buck - Replacing existing wood floor? on 05-03-2011 at 05:32 PM
Can you give me your opinion on this:I'm planning to remodel my kitchen, and what the heck...
the whole 1st floor of my house too. I own a 1915 Baltimore rowhouse. The existing hardwood
floors are pin...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs