Last Activity:09-17-2010 2:57 PM
Posted in thread: circuit breaker on 09-17-2010 at 01:57 PM
if electric heating what is the minimum wire size?
Posted in thread: circuit breaker on 09-16-2010 at 06:22 PM
ok so its 240 volts @ 30amps or 15 amps?What would you plug into it?I know a dryer is
240v@30ampsBaseboard heater can't remember?
Posted in thread: circuit breaker on 09-16-2010 at 04:39 PM
Just a question, what is the purpose of linking/attaching 2 x 15 amp breakers together? (They
are single 15 amps but joint with a cap on the top)Thanks
Posted in thread: Wiring Schematic Needed on 08-23-2010 at 06:30 PM
I agree a picture is worth a thousand words, I think I understand what you are saying.I will do
a drawing of what your are telling me to do and post it before I attempt to frymy brains out on
Posted in thread: Wiring Schematic Needed on 08-23-2010 at 12:55 PM
Im wiring a new bathroom, and I need help on wiring lights ceiling fan and 2 receptical.I
included a diagram to make things easier.what I need is the followingWhat type of wire do I
need to use (14-2,...
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding