- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-28-2012 10:54 AM
Posted in thread: Great Alternative to Granite on 05-24-2010 at 12:46 PM
Another idea is a corian-type countertop. It is a more cost effective solution to granite, and
they make so many varieties of it as well. A site that has great selection/prices is
SolidSurface.com - E...
- pressure washer advice
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls