Last Activity:10-07-2011 1:54 PM
Posted in thread: Advice on insulating this on 10-06-2011 at 05:13 PM
Thanks for the replies.... Shingles are not wood if that makes a difference. It is 30x60 and
28' from floor to peakI was thinking of spraying insulation with a hope of leaving some
woodexposed, but co...
Posted in thread: Advice on insulating this on 10-05-2011 at 03:41 PM
Hi I wanted opinions on insulation options on this Barn. Thispicture is the second floor with
shingled roof. I will be stripping the siding from the front and back and plan to
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill