Last Activity:06-04-2007 7:54 AM
Posted in thread: Wall Knockdown on 06-04-2007 at 06:59 AM
Hello to all, I am remodeling the basement of my little rambler (built in the 50s), and would
like to knock down a wall to open it up a bit. Iíve been researching information on load
bearing walls and...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?