Last Activity:06-05-2008 11:44 PM
Posted in thread: Chimney Leaning on 06-06-2008 at 07:17 AM
It is brick, attached to a brick home. It appears that it was just set on a concrete slab
(carport) and that is settling. The bricks are tied into the house up about 8 foot and then
they just stopped ...
Posted in thread: Chimney Leaning on 06-05-2008 at 09:37 PM
Our chiminey is leaning about 2 inches away from the top of the roof line. The estimates to
jack it up, etc. are way out of my budget. My insurance agent said something about applying
adhesive to the ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?