Last Activity:08-17-2010 3:24 PM
Posted in thread: Need Evergreen Shrub Suggestions on 04-30-2010 at 10:01 PM
I recently had to build a shed, and would like to place some shrubs around it so it doesn't
stand out quite so much, and to mask the gap that the shed runners create.Unfortunately, when I
Posted in thread: Wiring / Appliance Question on 04-21-2010 at 08:56 PM
Hey all,I noticed a few days ago that when I was cooking at my stove (located next to my
refrigerator), that I would receive a shock if I leaned an arm on the fridge. I wouldn't get
shocked every time...
Posted in thread: Anchoring a prebuilt wood shed to concrete slab? on 04-08-2010 at 11:38 PM
Thanks for the responses -- I actually ended up placing on grass and using tie down
engineering's screw anchors. The concrete slab may have been a little more covenient for
installation, but I found t...
Posted in thread: Anchoring a prebuilt wood shed to concrete slab? on 03-30-2010 at 10:54 PM
I am buying a 8'x12' prefabricated wood shed (6' sidewalls) and putting it onto an
approximately 9'x20' 3" thick concete slab that is currently used as a parking space. From
everything I've heard from...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring