Last Activity:03-30-2008 2:16 PM
Posted in thread: Bathroom moisture a real problem on 03-31-2008 at 08:20 PM
thanks so much, Glenn. I haven't seen a fan with 300 CFM but I'll be checking that out!!
Posted in thread: Bathroom moisture a real problem on 03-30-2008 at 12:59 PM
We are getting ready to put our house on the market and really want to solve this problem
before we do w/out too much expense. I just can't pass this problem onto the next person. Our
house is almost ...
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete