new home buyer
Last Activity:04-11-2009 5:04 PM
Posted in thread: Vinyl flooring as baseboard & tile walls on 04-11-2009 at 04:15 PM
Hello Everyone,We currently have vinyl flooring in our bathroom that goes up the wall about
6"and functions as the baseboard. We also have tiled walls that go up about 4 1/2 feet. We have
to replace t...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question