Last Activity:12-03-2011 5:44 PM
Posted in thread: replacing screens... on 04-14-2012 at 01:54 PM
my screens on my 20 year old home looks awful... any suggestions? I think we brought this to
the hardware store but I would like to do it ourselves...
Posted in thread: Off topic - finding a contractor on 04-14-2012 at 01:28 PM
I would like to build a deck by myself but I don't have the time. Busy at work and with school.
I did build a deck for our camper 40x8 in several sections. That was a fun project. Mass. has
Posted in thread: Light Switch no longer works on 12-03-2011 at 11:39 AM
I replaced an electrical outlet that was bad (which caused a good portion of the circuit to be
turned off). This particular electrical outlet has two wall switches to allow the lights to be
Posted in thread: Outlets and dining room lights don't work on 12-03-2011 at 11:34 AM
Well I found the solution to my problem. I changed the electrical outlet on one of my outlets.
It looked like the wires were a bit burnt. This solved the rest of the circuit problem. Now I'm
going to ...
Posted in thread: Outlets and dining room lights don't work on 11-05-2011 at 01:32 PM
I checked all the GFI outlets. Unless there is a hidden one somewhere. Could it be something
Posted in thread: Outlets and dining room lights don't work on 11-05-2011 at 11:13 AM
I came home to find out that some of the living room outlets, dining room light, and porch
light no longer works. I checked the breaker and everything seems fine. Could the outlets need
to be changed ...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question