- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-01-2007 8:15 AM
Posted in thread: re-enamel tub? on 02-01-2007 at 07:32 AM
I would only re-enamel for two reasons. One, you don't or cant remodel the bath area. Two, the
tube has great value to you. Re enameling is expensive and it just isn't as strong a factory
finish that ...
Posted in thread: LVL beam on 02-01-2007 at 07:27 AM
Check the specs on the specific beams, they should have some ratings. To me 9.5in beam should
be fine for 15ft depending on what it is holding. But again check the beams specs first.
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?