Last Activity:09-29-2008 4:23 AM
Posted in thread: Cleaning the ice chute of my fridge. on 09-25-2008 at 03:05 AM
See if this looks like yours. Maybe it will help. it exactly! Thank you. All I have to do is
figure out how to get the door seal off without having to buy another one. Part number 69 is
Posted in thread: Cleaning the ice chute of my fridge. on 09-22-2008 at 11:04 PM
Thanks Glennjanie. I was hoping someone knows of a way to take this apart to clean thoroughly.
There are so many tiny cracks and crevices up in there that it'll be a serious PITA to clean
with a bottl...
Posted in thread: Cleaning the ice chute of my fridge. on 09-22-2008 at 05:09 PM
I have a G.E. Hotpoint fridge, model HSS25GFPH WWWay up inside the ice chute, I see mold. There
is no obvious way to pull the ice chute from the machine for a really good cleaning, but there
must be a...
- LED Lights
- Bathroom tiling
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??