Last Activity:11-05-2010 12:13 AM
Posted in thread: Wiring Capacitors for Baldor VL1309 Air Compressor Motor on 10-27-2010 at 01:40 AM
I believe I've got it figured out. The run capacitor that blew is going to cost another $14. I
think I'm just going to take the motor with me to Electric City and see if they know for sure
how it's ho...
Posted in thread: Wiring Capacitors for Baldor VL1309 Air Compressor Motor on 10-15-2010 at 12:23 PM
That's the thing, wire colors are white. I have had it wired and running till the capacitors
gave out. When removing the case the capacitors were enclosed in the tabs broke off the
capacitors so getti...
Posted in thread: Wiring Capacitors for Baldor VL1309 Air Compressor Motor on 10-15-2010 at 08:30 AM
I bought a SpeedAire 80 Gallon 7.5hp air compressor. It has a Baldor VL1309 electric motor. I
am running it at 220v. It has 3 wire coming out of the compressor to the capacitors. It has one
start and ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?