Last Activity:11-01-2012 9:35 PM
Posted in thread: Closing in a basement wall opening. on 06-22-2012 at 12:12 AM
Thanks everyone for the responses. Still thinking about which way I will go and this thread has
given me some interesting ideas.
Posted in thread: Closing in a basement wall opening. on 06-20-2012 at 11:33 PM
Thanks BridgeMan. Starting to think about just pouring it. At 12" thick, I'm looking at a just
over 8 cubic feet which is something like 25 bags from the store. Probably too much for me to
mix in the ...
Posted in thread: Closing in a basement wall opening. on 06-15-2012 at 11:20 PM
I need to close up a 24" width by 50 3/8 tall opening in a basement block wall. This opening
leads to a old well pit under the outside steps. Old well is sealed. What do contractors do
when the wall i...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?