Last Activity:03-18-2009 3:20 PM
Posted in thread: Plaster Wall Repairs on 03-18-2009 at 02:28 PM
New member, first post!I recently moved into my "new" house. Having been built in 1910, all of
the walls are plaster and lath. Oops - that's horsehair, plaster and lath. I'm just getting to
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete