Last Activity:11-16-2008 9:28 AM
Posted in thread: Trane XE90 Won't stay lit on 11-16-2008 at 02:09 PM
Welcome Nifaron:Make sure the vent pipe is clear and clean the heat exchanger tubes. The
furnace shuts down if there is a back-pressure on the vent. If it has already worked for
several years, it has ...
Posted in thread: Trane XE90 Won't stay lit on 11-16-2008 at 08:31 AM
I have a Trane XE90 with a problem. The LED flashes like normal when it gets a call for heat,
the glow plug warms up, the gas relay opens, gas flows to the burners, the burners light for a
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge