Last Activity:12-11-2011 4:17 PM
Posted in thread: Bathroom Ceiling Fan on 12-11-2011 at 03:19 PM
It needs to vent out to the exterior. Not to a soffit vent, or gable end vent or an attic vent.
It needs it's own vent throught he roof.I would have a professional roofer do this, you do not
want a ro...
Posted in thread: Bathroom Ceiling Fan on 12-11-2011 at 06:48 AM
Hello - we had a bathroom ceiling exhaust fan installed finally. They didn't vent it outside.I
live in New England, cold winters and now there is water leaking out of the fan.Shouldn't the
fan have be...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Fire Safety
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete