- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-03-2010 7:00 AM
Posted in thread: Help Installing a window in a brick opening on 10-08-2010 at 07:24 AM
I have a brick ranch house made in the mid 50's. My dad and I came across what I believe to be
the same problem. Our solution was to build the frame for the new replacement vinyl windows
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs