- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-01-2011 11:26 AM
Posted in thread: Remote Control of Thermostat on 11-01-2011 at 10:26 AM
I'd recommend dual thermostats being used with something like the FAD2 freeze alarm deluxe.
Than you can both check the temp and "listen" to it warming up or cooling down :)
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)