Last Activity:03-22-2011 4:30 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing Shower Faucet on 03-10-2011 at 08:22 AM
Thank you for the replay. The main issue I have is there was a plastic piece inside the handle
that connected to the stem which is broken. So when the handle turns it does not do anything. I
Posted in thread: Replacing Shower Faucet on 03-09-2011 at 07:47 PM
Hello, I am a first time home owner and have hit a snag in one of my projects. One of the
faucet handles in our shower is broken and needs to be replaced, The home was built in the
1970's and I am hav...
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete