- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-09-2005 11:59 AM
Posted in thread: pH fluctuates wildly on 03-09-2005 at 11:23 AM
Try checking your alkine levels, are you using chlorine or bromine? Try and shower before
getting in the hottub, Body persperation can cause your levels to change, So can beer and wine.
Posted in thread: Stall shower pan mold? on 03-09-2005 at 11:07 AM
Wear Gloves and a mask. You should be able to tear out the old stuff in a couple of hours. once
you get the majority of the old stuff out and are finished for the day spray down the area with
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help