Last Activity:09-28-2011 9:25 PM
Posted in thread: A/c running but not cooling on 09-28-2011 at 07:47 PM
no the cap isnt swollen at all, and i dont have a meter to check farads, would it be cheap
enough to replace this just to see or should i find a meter to test it?
Posted in thread: A/c running but not cooling on 09-27-2011 at 07:36 PM
hi guys im new to the thread and have an hvac concern. i have two units, one for upstairs, and
one for the middle and downstairs. the other day the main level unit quit blowing cold. after
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question