Last Activity:10-15-2009 3:31 PM
Posted in thread: Nonfunctioning socket - running electrical wire to outlet on 03-18-2009 at 09:48 AM
Hello, first post here.When I purchased my house a few years ago there was an outlet in the
guest bath that never worked. It did have a GFCI sticker indicator on it, but not the GFCI
reset. I used one...
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak