- Posts 2
Last Activity:07-30-2008 12:33 AM
Posted in thread: Building Out or Building Up? on 08-25-2008 at 11:56 PM
Hi I like your designs. Both are really very good. I normally believe to invest money in real
estate . With the help of it we can earn good amount of money.
Posted in thread: Saving Money on Granite Countertops on 08-25-2008 at 11:45 PM
Hi I am agree with yesitsconcrete and I am impressed with TexasKid post . Yes you can save
money in this way. Do you ever think to invest money in real estate. I believe its a good way
to utilize your...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine