Last Activity:12-13-2007 1:50 PM
Posted in thread: Toilet drain pipe slope. on 12-14-2007 at 12:51 PM
thanks guys!!! thats all i needed to know, its about 24" from the top of the concrete to where
the sewage pipe leaves the house, so i should easily be able to get that slope! thanks again
Posted in thread: Lino tiles on 12-13-2007 at 12:14 PM
no i have not tried that.... would a hair dryer work the same?
Posted in thread: Toilet drain pipe slope. on 12-13-2007 at 08:42 AM
i am putting a bathroom in my basement where there is NO piping at all, i have to chisel out
the concrete floor and lay new pipes and everything. My biggest concern is what kind of slope
do i need fro...
Posted in thread: Lino tiles on 12-13-2007 at 08:30 AM
we have i believe they are like a lino or plastic kinda tile on our basement floor. ALot of
them just lifted off the concrete easily with an ice scraper but some of them are glued down
really well. Is...
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help