Last Activity:01-18-2009 10:11 PM
Posted in thread: Garage door on 01-18-2009 at 09:17 PM
My garage door won't (chain drive opener) open except for 1-3 inches, and then it stops. There
are two wires that connect from the bottom of the door to a rotary gear above the door on both
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots