Last Activity:09-17-2012 2:21 PM
Posted in thread: Bath Remodel on 10-26-2008 at 06:31 PM
Thanks for the advice. Im sure I will have a bunch of other questions to worry you guys with
before this is through. I got the shower torn out and am going to rent a demolition hammer
again to tear th...
Posted in thread: Bath Remodel on 10-24-2008 at 12:56 PM
I have a early 70's home with a small bath with tub, also a half bath with shower, they back up
to each other and the water connections are in the same wall. I have some problems with the
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan