Last Activity:10-08-2007 3:05 PM
Posted in thread: Adding a Bathroom in basement with septic system on 07-30-2007 at 10:26 AM
I looked up the website and saw the instalation but how loud is it?I don't want grandma to have
a stroke when she flushes it.Thanks again for the info.
Posted in thread: Adding a Bathroom in basement with septic system on 07-24-2007 at 09:00 AM
How can you add a full bath in the basement with a septic system?You cant stub in for a toilet
so what do you do?And also how much will it cost if you could do it?
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game