Last Activity:12-16-2008 5:29 PM
Posted in thread: Is this gas ball valve safe? on 12-16-2008 at 04:13 PM
Hi all,We have a new dryer due to be delivered tomorrow. We have an old gas pipe/valve (house
was built in the 70's), which we've heard Sears won't touch. The valve is also really hard to
turn off, as...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?