- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-20-2008 7:50 AM
Posted in thread: Need suggestions for exterior paint color on 11-20-2008 at 07:33 AM
Walmart carries Dutchboy paint which is as good as Behr but a lot cheaper, they have an
Exterior Extreme Adhesion paint that works great and even paints vinyl siding. The "greens" are
heading out of s...
Posted in thread: Tiling around my fireplace on 11-20-2008 at 07:15 AM
HI Laurasop, you can use whichever tile you like most, apply tile adhesive to the back of the
tile and some to the wall using a small notched trowel ( adding some to the tile helps if the
wall is not ...
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?