Last Activity:05-18-2009 7:47 AM
Posted in thread: A/C and Furnace ON at the same time? on 05-18-2009 at 01:11 PM
I did a Google search and figured out the problem!What was happening was that because the
thermostat connector pins were so close to each other, when I last plugged in the thermostat, 2
Posted in thread: A/C and Furnace ON at the same time? on 05-18-2009 at 05:45 AM
Hi folks,I have a Carrier A/C (Model 38BRC048370) and Gas Furnace (Model 58STA090) using a
Basic Digital Thermostat by Honeywell (Model 69-1490).Since the last couple of weeks I noticed
that the place...
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding