- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-26-2009 10:38 PM
Posted in thread: Repairing Radiant Heat in Ceiling on 07-26-2009 at 09:43 PM
First time poster here!I live in a 1957 brick home that my parents (deceased) had built. The
house has 220V electric radiant heat in the ceilings and window A/C's. Original thermostats are
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking