Last Activity:09-08-2008 2:01 PM
Posted in thread: Repair or replace cracked original garage slab on 09-08-2008 at 01:29 PM
I have a 1 1/2 car garage that was built in the 1940's (original with house). The slab is level
but our yard slopes so that the concrete slab goes from 4" to around 9-10" thick. There is a
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?