Last Activity:01-16-2013 1:56 PM
Posted in thread: heatpump defrost board on 01-15-2013 at 06:08 PM
Da' Man! Thanks.
Posted in thread: heatpump defrost board on 01-15-2013 at 05:36 PM
I foundeth a schematic of a similar board. It showed a high pressure & a high temp. switch in
series between Lo & L1. I doth not haveth these. Also, I traced out the terminals on the rear
of the board...
Posted in thread: heatpump defrost board on 01-15-2013 at 01:37 PM
I think I got it. Needed a jumper from Lo to L1. Still need to test dfrost cycle. Should know
in about an hour.
Posted in thread: heatpump defrost board on 01-13-2013 at 06:30 PM
Ok, the new board is also a York 03101251000, ICM303, Evcom 9218-374, and many other cross
referances. I don't even have a good schematic of the old one due to the weather wearing on it.
I will attemp...
Posted in thread: heatpump defrost board on 01-13-2013 at 05:26 PM
Hello, I have an older Comfortmaker heatpump with electric backup heat. My defrost board went
bad so I bought a replacement. The board I had was a "Potter Brumfield 34332100". I could not
find one of ...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?