Last Activity:02-17-2009 10:01 PM
Posted in thread: Warped,squeaky wood floor-radiant heat on 02-16-2009 at 07:30 PM
I have a 100 year old farm house I have ben remodeling. I installed staple up radiant heat in
an an upstairs MB. The floors are the original 1*6 pine T&G flooring over joists at 16 inch
centers. This ...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge