Last Activity:02-16-2012 4:08 PM
Posted in thread: Rewiring old house question on 09-22-2010 at 09:20 AM
Todd-Thanks so much for your thoughts! The electrician is doing the panel tomorrow, so I am
looking forward to getting started on this!I think I will do 4 circuits- not quite sure how
many circuits he...
Posted in thread: Rewiring old house question on 09-01-2010 at 11:11 PM
Hi there- new to the thread and have a question or two before I go to the Permit office next
week. I am rewiring the attic in my 90 year old home (read K&T with blown in insulation on
top!). It is a 1...
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?